- “This is great! This is really easy to follow,” he said during our interview. “You have stuff for the kids in here, you have directions, you have maps, for nature lovers and separate sections like that. This is a great, great book!” — Chris Murphy, Fox 5 San Diego
- “You have all the knowledge of all the hidden gems around the county.” — Renee Cohn, San Diego 6
- “Whether you are a parent with kids to distract, a host with guests to entertain or a multi-tasker who just needs to get out of holly-jolly hell, Brandais’ book has a road map for you.Ladies and gentlemen of stressed-out San Diego, time to start your escape engines.” — Karla Peterson, San Diego Union-Tribune
- “…With fuel costs, climate-change concerns and overbooked schedules, American society seems to have put the Sunday drive up on concrete blocks. Jack Brandais wants to revive it. He’s written another book in his Joyride Guru® series.” — Ken Stone, Times of San Diego
- “Not sure where to go for your next Sunday drive? Jack Brandais has some ideas. He’s a columnist for the San Diego Union-Tribune who has been writing for years about the kids of back roads that bring smiles to the faces of enthusiasts.” — Paul Zieke, Westways Magazine, Automobile Club of Southern California
- “I think this is a fantastic idea. So you’re out with the family, or you just want to try something for one day on the weekend, you can download one of your drives and it tells you all about where to go and what to do.” — Megan Tevrizian, NBC 7 San Diego
Thanks for your great comments and see you on the road!